We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- Covenant Declaration forms
- Bank details [if a covenant or donation is made electronically]
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send emails about diary events, Workshops, Newsletters or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Recovery of Income Tax
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.