Like all charities the Charity is governed by a board of Trustees. At the moment we have six signed up Trustees, these being:-
- Ms Becky Blackford – Charity Shop manager and trainer of volunteers. Chair.
- Mr Ian Littlewood – Electrical Engineer with South West Power Distribution. Administrator’s Son.
- Mrs Claire Pethick – past Haye Mill Counsellor and Supervisor, now Supervisor for Derriford Hospital Counselling service.
- Mrs Cynthia Vincent – A Therapeutic Massage Therapist with specialist work with the Disabled and with Epilepsy Control. She is responsible for the animals at the Mill, is the longest serving Trustee and is present Secretary.
- Mr George Vincent – Son of Cynthia. Charity Apiarist and Cabinet Maker. Deputy Chairman.
- Mrs Loretta Wilson – A Shiatsu Practitioner and a trained Counsellor. She is involved with Group work and therapeutic communications.