Like all charities this Charity is governed by a board of Trustees. At the moment we have eight signed up Trustees, these being:-
- Mr James Bridge – Counsellor at Haye Mill and main stay maintenance man.
- Ms Carol Hadley – Neighbour and retired Airline Cabin Crew Trainer.
- Mr Ian Littlewood – Electrical Engineer with South West Power Distribution. Administrator’s Son.
- Mrs Claire Pethick – Past Haye Mill Counsellor and Supervisor, now Supervisor for Derriford Hospital Counselling service and Chair of the Trust.
- Ms Sue Roberts – a Counsellor of long standing, Trainer of counsellors and Counselling Supervisor.
- Mr Nigel Twinn – Formerly an Accountant, Personnel Manager and transport strategy Planner, Nigel Twinn is now a dowser and author.
- Mrs Cynthia Vincent – A Therapeutic Massage Therapist with specialist work with the Disabled and with Epilepsy Control. She is responsible for the animals at the Mill, is the longest serving Trustee and is present Secretary.
- Mr George Vincent – Son of Cynthia. Charity Apiarist and Cabinet Maker.